• High tensile strength at 38 ksi and double the rigidity of standard alloy.
• Standard (6063) Aluminum Alloy: Much weaker and 1/2 the tensile strength of BP – Aluminum Alloy.
• Narrow Intermediate Mullions: Cleaner architectural lines, showing more glass and less structure.
• Wide Intermediate Mullions: Shows less glass, more frame, and is visually less appealing (See above, marked by arrows).
• Heavier Wall Thickness: Allows for more weight and wider glass panels, with little to no deflection. (Ex. Our door has 250 lbs of aluminum vs. a competitor’s 100 lbs.
• Thinner Wall Thickness: Causes major vertical and horizontal deflection, which requires unsightly struts that can be seen through the glass.
• Factory Direct Manufacturing Speed: By strictly focusing on Glass Garage Doors and Entry Doors, our manufacturing time is the best in the industry.
• Not Factory Direct: Orders are placed through a distributor, and can take 6-10 weeks.
• Factory Direct Installation (CA, AZ, NV, FL & Optional in all other states): A factory specified installation produces a smoother and longer lasting garage door.
• Not Factory Installation: An installer other than the factory may not have the expertise or take the time needed to meet a factory specified installation.
• Customization: Our customers can request specific panel sizes, quantities, height of each section, tapered bottom / top sections, and reveal of frame around the door.
• Limited Customization: Our competitors are not set up to accommodate customers’ special requests.
• Complementing Entry Doors: We can manufacture Entry Doors and Side Gates with single or multiple glass panels to match your Glass Garage Door. Custom Lock hardware can also be acommodated.
• No Complementing Entry Doors: Our competitors are not set up to accommodate customers’ special requests.
• Stainless Steel 11-gauge Hinges: Laser cut, heavy duty hinges for an extra clean Architectural finish.
• Standard Mild Steel Hinges: Thinner 14 to 18 gauge galvanized hinges are weaker, may break under typical glass weights, and require constant lubrication.
• Stainless Steel Rollers: Heavy Duty, sealed, water resistant rollers of 500lb load capacity each, with no lubrication required.
• Standard Metal or Nylon Rollers: 50lb. load capacity each, non sealed, and require constant lubrication.
• Zinc Plated or Stainless Steel Springs: Rust resistant and do not require lubrication.
• Standard Springs: Raw oil tempered springs rust and require constant lubrication.
• Concealed Stiffening Struts: Stronger, lighter, and are hidden as part of the door rail, which won’t be seen from the outside.
• Standard Metal Struts: Weak, heavy, surface mounted, and can be seen through glass. (See above, marked by arrows).
• Custom Glass and Frame Colors: Over 200 types of custom glass, powder coated colors, and panels to choose from with a 10 year warranty. We offer Kynar paint with a 30 year warranty.
• Limited Glass and Color Options: A few standard glazing types and color options. They do not offer Kynar painting options.
• Architectural Weather Stripping: Made from 3 part extruded aluminum, commercial Santoprene, and installed with concealed fasteners.
• Typical Residential Weather Stripping: Made entirely of poor quality vinyl with exposed nails which rust.
• Custom Tapered Sections: Top and/or bottom sections/panels for out of square driveways and openings or sloping concrete. (See picture gallery)
• Standard Rectangular Sections: May otherwise leave large gaps at the floor and header.
• Commercial Duty Hardware: High capacity, long lasting, with minimum lubrication or service required.
• Standard Residential Hardware: Low capacity , which wears out quickly; requiring constant lubrication, and costly service calls.
• Extremely Quiet Operation: Due to the use of premium components, noise-causing friction is dramaticaly reduced.
• Typical Noisy Operation: Attributed to cheap components, and out of square track; which cause friction and costly repairs.
• We offer varied aluminum rail sizes.
• Standard rail sizes offered
Various section and glass sizes
• We offer varied sizes of sections and glass sizes for our Glass Garage Doors. All of our doors have aesthetic and symmetrical appeal.
Various section and glass sizes
• Our competitors do uneven panels and heights are are not symmetrical to the eye.
100% American Made
• We have all American made hardware and parts. We do not use our ship pre-punched angle, which is lightweight, looks cheap, and unfinished. All of our parts and hardware have a LIFETIME warranty.
100% American Made
• Our competitors use cheap or imported residential and commercial tracks and hinges, and only offer a 1 year warranty on those parts.
• The only LEGAL (US & Int'l patent) door for sealing the building envelope with both insulated frame and glass. NFRC certified and Miami-Dade approved and certified as well.
• Others only state they can seal the building envelope with insulted glass. What is the purpose of insulated glass if the door leaks air. No NFRC certification or Miami-Dade approval
• What Makes bp The Best Glass Door: In addition to the reasons above, proprietary fabrication methods and classified materials have been incorporated to produce our highly regarded glass doors.
• Why Others Can’t Compare: Manufacturers that mass-produce a wide variety of other types of doors are catering to a less discriminating market. In most cases, quality is compromised for quantity.